advantages to wearing oversized sweaters:
- instant cute outfit with minimal effort
- it enhances the coziness when u drink hot beverages
- sweater paws are guaranteed to make u feel 43% more adorable
- u can unbutton ur jeans and no one will know
disadvantages to wearing oversized sweaters:
Guys think they’re totally not cute lol
the day i dress for a man is the day they dress me in my coffin to see jesus
i can’t even appreciate the beauty of the sunrise after staying up all night because it’s just like. fuck. there it is. there’s the sun. i fucked up. why am i laughing. nothing is funny. the sun is there and it’s harshly reprimanding me for being awake all night. “this is the life you’ve chosen for yourself fucker” it says. i’m not laughing. i’m crying. there’s the fucking sun
A man admittedly followed and killed an innocent teenager, and was declared not guilty.
States are passing laws allowing guns in public schools.
Women are losing their reproductive rights at an increasingly alarming rate.
Riots are tearing through the streets in cities all over the world.
College tuition keeps rising, sending a generation into debt as soon as they are entering the adult world.
Education funds keep getting slashed.
Privacy no longer exists.
Corporations now have the same rights as people, and the funds to actually protect them.
Through loopholes, many U.S. Corporations pay a lower tax rate than middle class families.
States are now passing more voter ID laws and similar laws that only affect the lower class.
The corporate giant, Monsanto, has pretty much purchased and bribed its way into every grocery product on the shelf, resulting in food becoming less and less like, well, food. There are reasons Cancer rates are getting worse.
Likewise, Monsanto is making sure small American farmers are ran out of business. Also, their constant pesticide use is killing bees and other insects, causing dire environmental issues.
The mass media is more concerned with pop culture and trends, than the real issues the world is facing.
Human population is ever growing, and at rapid rates. It can’t just continue this way.
We have put so much trash in giant landfills all over our world and in our oceans. We are killing our planet.
By planet you mean we are killing ourselves.
Can we also pay attention to the fact that there aren’t just political problems going on???
I mean, seriously, I have been trying to tell everyone, BUT NO ONE IS EVEN REBLOGGING THE ARTICLES THAT COULD SAVE A LIFE
While all this is happening, the Pacific Ocean is being contaminated by not just trash, but Radiation.
There was a leak in the Fukushima power plant that has now poisoned the entire Pacific Ocean.
Some think that oh, maybe it will go away with time. Sure, it will, in about 16 million years. Yes, you read that right. Due to the long half life of iodine-129, the whole ecosystem of the Pacific Coast will be contaminated pretty much forever.
Here is the radiation levels in the ocean.
Everyone needs to wake up.
The government needs to be set straight. They were hiding this information so that people don’t panic. Well, now everyone’s gonna die and not know why.
Shit is going down, and we need to make sure EVERYONE knows EVERYTHING that is happening in this place we call home.
Holy fucking shit
fukushima is one of the scariest things going on and it’s literally getting less attention than that real houswives couple who are going to prison.
whoa whoa whoa not cool guys read pls
men disgust me and i don’t mean that in a silly misandrist tumblr post zinger way I mean that at least 80% of the men I have met say think and do really disgusting shit regularly
- Radical feminists: the sex industry is dangerous to women!
- Sex workers: I experience these dangers and also depend on my job to support myself, so will you support me in making my working conditions safer?
- Radical feminists: the sex industry results in human trafficking!
- Sex workers: actually, sex trafficking statistics are confused with trafficking statistics for domestic labor and often include voluntary sex workers such as migrant workers.
- Radical feminists: the sex industry causes rape!
- Sex workers: we're at risk of violence due to stigma surrounding our work that results in an inability to report that basically allows rapists to target us without giving us any recourse.
- Radical feminists: we need to shut down the sex industry to protect these women!
- Sex workers: forcing us out of our jobs is just going to force us into poverty though, why don't you listen to us and help us make our work safer?
- Radical feminists: false consciousness! handmaidens of the patriarchy!
- Sex workers: I thought you wanted to help us?
- Radical feminists: fuck you for selling out women! You deserve what you get! Throwing women under the bus!
- Sex workers: . . .
- Radical feminists: I only care about trafficked women!
- Sex trafficking survivors: criminalization actually makes things worse for us by contributing to stigma, statist violence and limiting our ability to access support through peer-based organizations and other workers
- Radical feminists: abolish the sex industry!
- Sex workers and trafficking survivors: . . .
i will never understand weight loss ads taking a “every women is beautiful!!” and “accept your body the way it is but be thinner” stance like capitalism is so weird
Alright guys listen up!
The Newton County animal shelter in Indiana is going to be shut down.
Why is this such a big deal? Because It’s a no kill shelter.
Newton County does not want to fund a no kill shelter anymore.
The dogs in there have until August 1st, until they are killed.
So people need to adopt them, or help fund it, and get it to $3000.
Even if you don’t have photoshop, you can still totally…
i remember when i was in second grade and i saw my sister kiss her female friend on the cheek and i was totally floored because i didn’t know two girls could kiss each other and i went to school and told my friends and we all started kissing each other and i basically started a lesbian uprising